Business Case: CNA competition gets underway
Study in Canada
The United Nations ranks Canada as one of the best countries to live in based on achievements in terms of educational attainment, life expectancy, national income and general quality of life.
Studying in Canada offers the opportunity to receive a first rate education in a safe, friendly and warm environment.
Living in Newfoundland and Labrador
Newfoundland and Labrador has a well-deserved reputation as one of the friendliest, most secure places in North America. We have an open and welcoming culture, a low crime rate, and a moderate climate.
College of the North Atlantic
College of the North Atlantic (CNA) is one of the largest post-secondary education and skills training centres in Canada.
- 17 Campuses in Newfoundland and Labrador plus one in Qatar
- More than 20,000 students each year
- 2,600 graduates every year
- Over 100 full-time programs
- Certificates, Diplomas and Graduate Diplomas
- Transfer options to degree programs at partner universities
- As a public college, CNA is fully accredited and our credentials are recognized nationally and internationally