Please note: You will be asked some questions based on your selection. Answering these is a requirement and helps us to speed up the process of your application.
College of the North Atlantic (CNA) is collecting your personal information under the authority of the College Act, 1996, and the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy (ATIPP) Act, 2015. Your personal information is being collected for the purpose of:
- assigning or validating your CNA student identification number
- processing your application for admission
- verifying your qualifications and determining eligibility for admission
- administering student records, scholarships and awards
- documenting your progress in your academic program
- providing student and alumni services
- institutional research and planning
This information and any information generated about you during the course of your studies at CNA will be used by college employees to complete their work in relation to your studies. It may be shared with the following:
- academic and administrative units of the college in accordance with the policies and procedures of CNA
- the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador or the Government of Canada as required by law for reporting purposes
- donors (or their representative) of scholarships, awards and bursaries administered by the college
- high school and post‐secondary institutions as required for new and transfer applications
- student health insurance provider(s) as necessary
Your personal information is protected from unauthorized collection, access, use and disclosure in accordance with the ATIPP Act, 2015. It can be reviewed or corrected upon request.
If you would like to further discuss how CNA collects and uses your personal information please contact the College’s Registrar at:
College of the North Atlantic – Headquarters
432 Massachusetts Drive
P.O. Box 5400
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Telephone (709) 643 0827
In submitting this information, I declare that the information in this application is correct and complete. I acknowledge my understanding that any applicant who submits documents or forms that are falsified or fraudulent, and/or who does not fully and accurately disclose the requisite information as set forth herein or in related documents, may be denied admission to College of the North Atlantic (the “College”) and if it occurs or is discovered after admission, may be expelled from the College. I further acknowledge my understanding that applicants are obligated to include attendance, past attendance and enrollment at other post-secondary institutions on the application. I understand that information on falsified documents or fraudulent admission is shared with the Association of Registrars of the Universities and Colleges of Canada and I hereby consent to same.
In submitting this application, I agree to be bound by the policies, rules and regulations set forth by College of the North Atlantic. *
Do you agree with the above?
* Do not click the button more than once