Bursaries Made Possible through the CNA/TD Insurance affinity partnership program.
Were you impacted by Post Tropical Storm Fiona?
Here are SIX important things to know:
- All CNA students who are registered for the Fall 2022 semester and have been impacted by Post Tropical Storm Fiona are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be registered in full-time or part-time programs at any of our campuses.
- If approved, you will be notified by email within two to three weeks, and a $500-cheque will be sent to your campus of study.
- Applications can be found on the bottom of this webpage.
- Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions included below.
The Post Tropical Storm Fiona Relief Bursary was created to provide support to students who were directly impacted by the storm on the island’s southwest coast, which occurred in late September 2022.
The storm’s impact caused much devastation to a number of communities and caused major disruptions to many people’s lives. CNA, with the assistance of one of our key partners and donors, has allowed us to offer this relief bursary to support our students who have been directly impacted.
The application requires an Impact Statement with details on how you have been personally impacted. If you are experiencing emotional distress in completing your impact statement, please ensure that you reach out to one of our many counsellors who are available to support you with your application.
CNA is now accepting applications for The Post Tropical Storm Fiona Relief Bursary. Information brochures and applications are available in PDF format by clicking the below links.
Questions & Answers
Who is eligible for the bursary?
Is there other criteria to be considered eligible?
When will I be notified if I will be receiving the Relief Bursary?
How many bursaries are available?
What is the value of the bursary if my application is approved?
What is the deadline date?
Who is the contact person and how do I find out more information?
How do I apply?