|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2021
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2021
Spring into action and watch your career blossom!
As Customer Service Representative you’ll provide valuable customer support and help small businesses succeed. You will take calls to support customers with how to use QuickBooks to its fullest potential and trouble shoot technical issues. This position offers a $300 sign-on bonus.Want to drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
- Have the ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems
- Are eager to advance their career with a reliable company
- Problem solve with a can-do attitude
- Enjoy working with a team as well as independently
- Are 18+ years of age
- Have a high school diploma (higher education preferred)
- Pass a criminal background check
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Must be able to commit to 40hrs per week
- We match 100% of your first 3% RRSP investment when you reach 60 days of employment
- Take advantage of our Employee Assistance Program, anytime, anywhere
- Sitelfit program to support your health and wellness
- Great affordable benefits to include medical, dental and vision
- My Associate Experience Committee that ensures your voice is heard
Internet - Minimum Specifications:
- Desktop Computer with Windows 10 (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook & Android systems are not compatible)
- Dual monitors
- 4GB RAM or greater
- i5 Processor or greater
- Internet speed - 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0Mbps upload speed
- ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 150ms
- Home Router with wired link to PC
As an industry leader, we rely on the expertise of our 90,000 people - empowering them to help customers everywhere, every day. Working at Sitel is more than just a paycheck, it’s an opportunity to learn, lead and grow, all while working with some of the best brands in the world.
At Sitel, we believe happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves. Our employee promise includes a strong company culture, ample rewards and recognition and opportunities for professional and personal development.
You can apply today and experience a-day-in-the-life at Sitel by visiting sitel.life/cananda
At Sitel, our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing a diversity of perspective through our people and ideas, we create an environment of support and learning where all of our differences are valued. Sitel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace.
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Gander Newfoundland and Labrador
CHANNAL is seeking Peer Supporters to join our team. CHANNAL is the only non-profit provincial organization created by and for individuals living with mental health and addictions issues. Our mission is to inspire hope for recovery and improve the quality of life for individuals living with mental health and addictions issues and their supporters.
Peer Supporters deliver front line services in peer support, public education and policy consultation in a variety of environments and modalities. Environments may include CHANNAL offices, clinical offices/teams, hospitals, businesses, workplaces and community. Modalities may include in person, telephone and e-supports both one to one and in group settings.
Duties and Responsibilities Please note that this position will be working directly as a member of the Central Regional Health Authority’s Flexible Assertive Community Treatment (FACT) team.
This position is responsible for utilizing their own lived experiences in conjunction with the established guidelines of Peer Support, the Recovery Approach, CHANNAL and other partnering organizations. This position also:
• Provides regular peer support within current and future programs
• Interacts with peers, professionals, and community partners to enhance awareness of the importance of peer support in the recovery journey (including committee involvement, public presentations, and relationship building)
• Participates in development and delivery of educational materials including wellness workshop, public education and group topic resource materials
• Offers support in coordinating individuals in a volunteer/intern capacity
• Maintains office space to reflect comfortable, professional image of the organization
• Compiles, maintains and reports on monthly and quarterly program statistics
• Attends regular program meetings in order to share pertinent information and maintain effective communication
• Offers support in analyzing trends in programs, identifying issues and developing and recommending solutions
• Remains informed on all areas of peer support and recovery • Represents organization as required
• Performs other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
• Personal lived experience with (and willingness to share) mental health/ addictions issues • Minimum post-secondary completion in related field – equivalencies will be considered • Experience working with and enjoyment from supporting others • Hold valid Class 5 driver’s license (unrestricted) with regular access to personal vehicle
Required Skills and Specifications
• Demonstrates empathetic, patient, non-judgmental and supportive personality
• Demonstrates a sound understanding of self-help, peer support and recovery
• Demonstrates commitment to high professional ethical standards
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and as a supportive member of a team • Demonstrates a commitment to nurturing and contributing to the unique culture of the organization while helping to achieve the goals of our strategic plan
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and relational skills - ability to establish trusting relationships
• Demonstrates a commitment to role modelling a recovery lifestyle by sharing common experience and practical information
• Demonstrates an ability to respect other people's right to refuse help or resist change • Demonstrates a high level of confidentiality and flexibility towards change
• Demonstrates effective strategies for maintaining own personal health
• Demonstrates strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrates ability to engage with a range of diverse populations, including individuals living with serious and persistent mental health and addictions issues.
Work Hours With full time positions, weekly hours may vary. Shifts occur 7 days a week, with majority of shifts occurring between 8:00am – 12:00 am. Flexibility in work hours is required to accommodate the fast-paced, flexible community environment. Compensation The rate of pay for this position will be $24.49/hr. CHANNAL offers a competitive health and dental package. All staff are offered a variety of training opportunities, including a professional Peer Support training program. We also offer a working environment that supports and fosters wellness. Our all-inclusive team approach is unique in that we honor and recognize mental health and addictions issues as an asset. How to Apply Email your cover letter and resume explaining how you meet the requirements to email@example.com by 4:00 pm Monday, May 10th, 2021.
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Make a difference at Halifax Regional Municipality. Play a role in shaping our city.
Halifax Transit is inviting applications to for the position of Truck & Transport Mechanic in the Bus Maintenance division. Join the team of approximately 130 other Truck and Transport Mechanics, Body Mechanics, and Hostlers who work to maintain a reliable fleet of buses used to serve a community of approximately 400,000. Preference will be given to applications from qualified African Nova Scotians, racially visible persons, women (applying for non-traditional positions), persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community. HRM encourages applicants to self-identify.
Under the direction of the Superintendent of Bus Maintenance, the Truck and Transport Mechanic will be responsible to perform maintenance work ranging from standard brake jobs, to engine rebuilds on transit’s fleet of over 346 buses. The fleet includes over 305 40-foot conventional, 47 60-foot articulating, and 47 para-transit buses.
Some of the perks of working for Halifax Transit are a defined benefit pension, three weeks vacation in your first full year, medical/dental benefits, unionized environment, training opportunities, mentorship opportunities, clothing and boot allowance, tool replacement program after two years employment, shop and specialty tools provided and much more. Be a part of the team that ensures our buses are safe.
Please visit our careers page at www.halifax.ca/employment to apply.
Education and Experience
• Must be a licensed Truck and Transport Red Seal Mechanic; applications from 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year apprentices may also be considered;
• Grade 12 or equivalent education and experience;
• Two (2) years’ experience in the repair and maintenance of fleet vehicles;
• Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license, with a good driving record.
Applications must be submitted online, copies of the following documents Must be submitted along with your resume and cover letter.
• Red seal Journeyman Truck and Transport License, or
• Proof of education-Copy of Truck and Transport Diploma and confirmation of enrollment in Apprenticeship program
• Valid Driver's license
HOURS OF WORK: Halifax Transit is a 24/7 operation offering shifts to fit a variety of life styles, creating work life balance. New employees can expect to start on backshift (11:30pm – 7:30am); a shift schedule and days of the week will be confirmed at the time an employment offer is made. All shifts must work holidays that fall on regular scheduled work days.
SALARY: Licensed Truck & Transport Mechanics start at hourly rate of $35.75 according to the Collective Agreement between the Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 508 and Halifax Regional Municipality. An additional $2.00 per hour shift differential is applicable to any shift start time between 3:30PM and midnight. Apprentice start at $32.10 per hour and receive a pay bump as proof of completing the blocks is submitted.
WORK LOCATION: Ragged Lake Transit Centre, 110 Grassy Lake Drive, Halifax NS and Burnside Transit Centre, 200 Ilsley Avenue, Dartmouth, NS.
CLOSING DATE: Applications will be received up to midnight on June 30, 2021. Applications will be reviewed regularly up to the closing date. Internal Applicants: Please apply to this position though the Careers page on the HRM Intranet.
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Rudy’s Courier Service Canada Summer Job 2021
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Deer Lake, NL and Homebased
Start Date: May 17, 2021
$15.00 per hour for duration of 8 weeks, with possibility of extension.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2021
Rudy’s Courier Service is a 100% woman owned company based in Deer Lake, servicing the Humber Valley and adjacent regions. We are excited to offer a position for a post-secondary student to join our small but mighty team this summer! It’s an exciting time to be a part of Rudy’s team as we are broadening our horizons and exploring ways to diversify our services. We are seeking an energetic and motivated individual with lots of imagination to help us grow!
Duties to include:
General administrative duties that include: Daily bookkeeping using excel database; maintaining accounts receivables using QuickBooks online accounting software; and assist in the preparation of monthly activity reports. Provide material to the digital marketing team to assist in the maintenance of the company's digital marketing strategy. Assist in the development and implementation of additional marketing and/or communications strategies to foster business growth. Liaison with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the level of customer service and identify gaps or issues and provide suggestions to address identified gaps/issues. Participate in meetings with potential customers to help develop business models to suit diverse customer's needs. Assist in the development of a digital customer satisfaction survey and analyze results. Work with the company's drivers daily to ensure they have the resources they require to complete their daily deliveries and ensure the customer's needs are met.
- Individual should be enrolled in a post-secondary program and heading back to class in September 2021.
- Preferable fields of study include: Business Administration with Accounting focus, however a mixture of education and experience in a field/study of related to Business shall be considered.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized and understands the importance of implementing systems to make tasks easier to complete.
- Computer skills to include: Familiar with using Microsoft office suite, ability to move between various file formats (i.e. Word doc to pdf), online email program (i.e. Gmail).
- Familiarity with online accounting programs would be an asset
- Social media savvy with Facebook and Instagram platforms.
- An individual who wants to work with a fun team!
- Eager to learn the “nuts and bolts” of owning and operating a small business.
- Interested in future entrepreneurial pursuits.
- A “self-starter” type personality, willingness to take initiative, such as recognizing when a task needs to be tackled and completed.
- Comfortable sharing ideas on how to improve the business model and provide feedback on where the business could use improvement.
- Adaptable to tackling a variety of tasks in a dynamic high energy environment.
- Interested students can email Janice at firstname.lastname@example.org
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10