The Office of Institutional Research (IR) provides information to inform and support evidence-based decision-making and accountability requirements for College of the North Atlantic through data collection, analysis, synthesis, storage and reporting.
IR generates information for the purpose of:
- Generating and/or supporting the development of reports to CNA leadership;
- Informing and supporting policy development, decision-making processes and resource allocation principles of the College;
- Informing and supporting the College’s response to legislative and regulatory accountability requirements;
- Informing and supporting core administrative planning teams and processes of the College;
- Responding to ad hoc information requests;
Establishing and promoting data standards and data quality
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing
PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.