An official transcript is issued only at the authorization or written request of the student concerned. There are three different ways to request transcripts.
Requests that are received by fax or mail must include:
- In person – person must show a photo ID.
- By fax
- By mail
- Your proper name
- Your student number
- Your date of birth
- Your signature
- The campus you attended and the years attended
- The complete address where the transcript is to be sent.
- The college will also fax transcripts if requested. The fax number and the name of the recipient must be included in the request
Official transcripts can be requested by:
- Completing the Transcript Request Form (link below) and e-mail it to email@example.com
- Completing the Transcript Request Form (link below) and fax it to 709-643-7959.
For security reasons, the college cannot accept requests by telephone or virtual chat.
An unofficial transcript contains the academic record at the time of generation. This document cannot be used as an ‘official’ document as it does not contain the security features associated with an official transcript. Unofficial transcripts are free of charge and only available through Student Self Service.
To generate/print an unofficial transcript
- Click to login: CNA -- Student Services
- Select the Enrollment and Grades tile
- Click on the View Unofficial Transcript option
- Complete the on-screen instructions and submit
- To view/print, your device should allow popups and have a PDF viewer
To request a replacement parchment, please complete the Diploma/Certificate Request form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 709-643-7959.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing
PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.