An official transcript is issued only at the authorization or written request of the student concerned. There are three different ways to request transcripts.
- In person – person must show a photo ID.
- By fax
- By mail
Requests that are received by fax or mail must include:
- Your proper name
- Your student number
- Your date of birth
- Your signature
- The campus you attended and the years attended
- The complete address where the transcript is to be sent.
- The college will also fax transcripts if requested. The fax number and the name of the recipient must be included in the request
Official transcripts can be requested by:
- Completing the Transcript Request Form (link below) and e-mail it to email@example.com
- Completing the Transcript Request Form (link below) and fax it to 709-643-7959.
For security reasons, the college cannot accept requests by telephone or virtual chat.
To request a replacement parchment, please complete the Diploma/Certificate Request form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 709-643-7959.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing
PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free.