|1 2 3
Posted: Friday, February 23, 2024
Posted: Monday, February 19, 2024
Web Development Assistant
Salary: $25 per hour
Job type: Contract, Part-time
Opera On The Avalon is committed to embracing innovation and developing opera for the 21st century
by delivering outstanding productions of new repertoire that engage our public and propel our genre
forward. Identifying extraordinary artists from diverse communities, both established and emerging, and
providing opportunities for them to create their most imaginative and inspired work. Presenting
innovative programming relevant to the multicultural country of Canada that broadens and diversifies the
We are presently in search of a proficient web development assistant to facilitate the enhancement and
ongoing maintenance of our website. The preferred candidate will possess advanced expertise,
particularly in Wordpress. Content will be provided, while the primary responsibility of the role will revolve
around the systematic updates of our website, initially emphasizing the integration of a blog function.
This contractual position entails part-time commitment, averaging 10-15 hours of monthly workload,
subject to demand.
Update and maintain content on Opera On The Avalon's website.
Provide administrative oversight and recommend enhancements for optimal performance of OOTA's
Demonstrate proficient to advanced proficiency in utilizing Wordpress.
Coordinate the implementation of content additions, modifications, and enhancements.
Facilitate site building and integration, with a particular focus on incorporating a blog function.
Ensure the website is consistently updated to maintain user-friendly navigation and visual appeal.
Collaborate closely with Opera On The Avalon's team to align website updates with organizational
College or University level of education
Moderate to Advanced knowledge of Wordpress.
To apply or for more information, please contact email@example.com
Posted: Monday, February 19, 2024
AME Apprentice’s Wanted
Thriving helicopter company operating 12 aircraft: Bell 206 series and AS 350 Series Aircraft.
We perform All Line maintenance and component changes.
We are a Component Overhaul Shop for Bell Parts.
We do In House LTS 101 engine work.
If you are looking for:
Room to Advance, a full time, year-round position, then Taiga Helicopters may be the company for you.
What we can offer:
Type Courses paid for with contract to individual with buyout option.
Accommodations can be supplied (to be discussed in person).
Benefits (dental, drugs, eyewear, paramedical) (to be discussed in person).
Overtime pay (to be discussed in person);
Salary to be discussed.
If you want to learn more about a career at Taiga Helicopters (1993) Ltd., please contact:
Attn: Paul Law
Posted: Wednesday, February 14, 2024
HOME CARE SUPPORT WORKER NEEDED
NEED A WORKER TO PROVIDE HOME CARE FOR TWO AUTISTIC BOYS AGES 10 AND 12 YEARS OF AGE. WOULD BE REQUIRED TO WORK AFTER SCHOOL AND WEEKENDS WHILE BOYS IN SCHOOL AND MORE FELIXABLE HOURS DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS.
25 HOURS PER WEEK @ $17.05 PER HOUR PLUS VACATION PAY.
CALL 709-660-8493 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Posted: Monday, February 5, 2024
Summer Route Sales Representative (SRSR)
Are you hungry for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a fast-paced, diverse organization? If so, you have a future at Frito Lay. The Summer Route Sales Representative role is a great opportunity to start building your career at Frito Lay, leading to the opportunity to join our Co-op or New Grad programs in future terms.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to gain exposure to PepsiCo’s Co-op or New Grad programs
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole self to work
- A chance to win our Top Summer RSR Award with a $1500 bonus
- Ability to grow your earnings through performance
You will develop and sustain a growing snack foods business and leverage your skills by selling and delivering our products to your assigned group of retail customers at grocery stores, gas stations, and convenience stores. Your responsibilities will include:
- Merchandising: Merchandising store shelving with Frito-Lay Products, handling cardboard carton returns, rotating inventory to ensure products remain fresh for customers and cleaning shelving and racks.
- Driving & Delivering: Operating a route sales truck including loading, unloading, and delivering product as you travel between your assigned group of retail stores OR operating your personal vehicle along an established route.
- Selling & Ordering: Executing national and local promotions, displays, and racks, ordering sufficient product inventory for customer volume demands, and ensuring frequent
- Available to work full time from May to September
Why work at PepsiCo
- Valid full G or class 5 driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Preference for those enrolled in a college/university program
- Able to work early mornings and weekends (starting as early as 5 am!)
- Your own vehicle, or daily access to a vehicle
- Physically active/strong - able to lift approx. 50 pounds and be on your feet all day
- Strong independent worker who can stay motivated with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organizational skills (can handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet targets)
At Frito Lay Canada, we are the saviours of the smiles and heroes of the hangry. You’re invited to be a part of a global team of innovators who make, move, and sell these products—which are enjoyed by more than 1 billion people a day. A career at Frito Lay Canada means working in a culture where everyone’s welcome. It takes a lot of muscle power and pride to create products that deliver smiles. This is a place where you stand out when you join in. Become a Frito Lay Canada team member.
How to apply
Please apply by emailing your resume application to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1 2 3