Personal Support

Student insurance covering accidents while going to and from the College, while in the College, or participating in related College activities such as organized games, is included in the mandatory student insurance fees at registration. When an accident happens, minor or otherwise, students should report immediately to their instructor who will take the necessary action. It is the responsibility of the Campus Administration to assure that appropriate procedures for reporting accidents are followed. Accidents that occur outside the classroom/shop/laboratory areas should be reported to the general office of the campus or other designated area.